Welcome

 


Welcome to "Everybody or Nobody"!

Family. Whats the big deal, right? With the world we live in today the idea of family is a controversial topic. Here at "Everybody or Nobody" we will talk all about the family. Do you want to learn how to stand strong in a world that is full of anti family ideas? Well, you have come to the right place. 

My name is Karissa Cook and I love my family. Right up there in the middle is my sweet mama who coined the phrase "Everybody or Nobody". "Everybody or nobody", said my mother, kindly reminding us to make sure to iclude our siblings on our adventures and fun. I come from goodly parents Justin and Susan who love their kids deeply. I(22) am part of the oldest sibling club with the other members my triplet siblings Kimball(22) and Kelsey(22). We have two little sisters, Emily(17) and Amanda who lives in Heaven). We are so lucky to be welcoming Jacob into our family as he marries Kelsey this February! 

Here at "Everybody or Nobody" we will discuss the joys of family and everything that entails. Come with me and learn all about what happens in between the happy and sad moments of the family. Let "Everybody or Nobody" be your haven and guiding source to combat the crazy of this ever changing world!

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing For Marriage and Dating

Family Culture